Microsoft Visio 2019 Professional
Teams can create, collaborate as well as share data-linked diagrams easily with ready-made templates and thousands of shapes, helping to simplify complex information. You can quickly overlay data on top of your project. As the underlying data refreshes, diagrams and data visualizations update automatically.
Note: Visio 2019 will only run on Windows 10 & Windows Server 2019.
What do I get with my purchase?
• You receive a product key, download link, and install instructions.
How do I get the download?
• Most products are delivered digitally via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
What if I need help?
• We provide installation support free with all purchases. Just reach out if you need help, we're here!
Visio 2019 Pro System Requirements
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Visio 2019 Professional
• Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
• Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
• Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
• Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
• Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details
• .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
• Other Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other
• Standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
• Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Some of the Features & Benefits you can expect are:
• Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
• Support for industry standards
• Work as a team to easily create data-linked diagrams
• Share data-linked diagrams
• Versatile templates and thousands of shapes
• Built-in validation
• Familiar experience
• Simultaneous team editing
• In-app commenting
• Real-time presence indicators
• Simple, highly secure sharing
• Simple data linking
• Anywhere access to data diagrams
• Database Reverse Engineering
• Data-connected org charts
• Skype for Business Server 2019
Versatile Templates and Thousands of Shapes
Leverage intuitive capabilities such as:
• drag and drop
• align and position
• auto connect to build diagrams more efficiently
Give your layouts a professional, appealing look with thousands of premade themes and effects. Choose from dozens of templates, including already built-in wireframes, as well as thousands of different and customizable shapes to transform your numbers, your ideas, and other data points into coherent and effectively impactful stories.
Simultaneous Team Editing
• Co-edit (and design) diagrams with your team to maintain a single version of the truth and thus minimize version conflicts.
• See who in your team is working on which part of the diagram.
• Gain notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file (this has quickly become one of the best aspects in regards to this new upgrade).
• See who in your team is available with live Skype for Business presence indicators within Visio.
• Quickly launch an IM, voice, or video conference within the app, too.
Create Professional Diagrams Effortlessly
Easily create any professional diagram that you may need with a:
• familiar Getting Started experience
• ready-made templates
• thousands of shapes that help you meet industry standards, including UML 2.5 and BPMN 2.0
Collaborate as well as Share Diagrams Seamlessly
Encourage a greater sense of diagramming collaboration with co-editing, shape-specific comments, and in-app presence through Skype for Business.
Easily share your diagrams from directly within Visio for input from critical stakeholders.
Connect Diagrams to Real-time Data
Use formatting and data graphics in your diagram to visualize changes in the underlying data for quick, unique insights.
Simple Data Linking
Connect your Visio shapes along with your diagrams to data from familiar internal and external sources to simplify complex information and surface new insights.
Insert data graphics or use formatting to reflect changes in the underlying data in your diagram.
Anywhere Access to Data Diagrams
View data-connected diagrams from virtually anywhere on your favorite browser through Visio Online—even if you do not have a Visio Online plan subscription.
Database Reverse Engineering
Create database models from an existing database using the Database Reverse Engineering (DBRE) add-in.
Data-Connected Org Charts
Automatically generate organizational charts from data sources like:
• Azure Active Directory
All while saving you time as well as reducing mistakes from manual entries.
Built-in Database Model Diagrams
The new Database Model Diagram template accurately models your database as a Visio diagram. No add-in required.
Create Wireframe Diagrams For Websites
Bring ideas to life by using a Visio wireframe. A wireframe is a detailed visual model of an interface that is like a blueprint of functionality and content. These new Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity, design sketch to present ideas, arriving at a team consensus, and forming the basis of a high-fidelity wireframe.
Improved AutoCAD support
You can import or open files that are from AutoCAD versions 2017 or prior.
• Improved AutoCAD scaling
• Faster import of AutoCAD files
• Instantaneous shape overlay