Your cart is currently empty.
Privacy statement - Protection of personal data
"Personal data" refers to information obtained with regard to: your name, e-mail address, telephone number, your payment data and which Operating System you use.
Acquisition of personal data
We obtain your personal data from you when you fill out a form, send a letter or email or call our customer service.
Use personal data
Only data that is explicitly and voluntarily given by visitors to our website is used by Diiah . Diiah uses your personal data:
1 . If you request a subscription, we need your name, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details to complete your application and to keep you informed of its progress.
2. To make shopping at Diiah as pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal data and the data regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend titles that you may find interesting.
3. With your permission, we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can let us know by sending an email or via us unsubscribe website.
4. If you create an account with Diiah , we will store your data on a Secure Server. In your Diiah account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment details, so that you do not have to enter this with every new order.
5. Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
6. If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
7. If you respond to a promotion or competition, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Protection of personal data
Diiah uses SSl certificate, the service is provided to us by the server provider. To protect your personal data against unauthorized access or use, Diiah uses appropriate security procedures. Diiah stores your personal data for the period that is reasonably necessary for the correct performance of the services it offers and facilitates. Diiah also uses various tools, including McAfee Secure, for scanning for various vulnerabilities.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer.
Third Party Disclosure
Diiah does not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to third parties. In some cases the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
How does Diiah deal with DNT signals
Diiah honors the DNT (do not track) signal of the visitor and does not follow, does not schedule cookies or does not display an advertisement when a DNT applies.
Third party tracking
Diiah allows third party tracking only to parties with whom Diiah has an agreement.
Diiah will use e-mail addresses of customers and visitors from which permission has been obtained to:
#Sending information, responding to requests and other requests
#The process of ordering and sending order related information
#Sending additional information regarding the product or service
#Adding to the customer file for marketing purposes and sending emails after the first transaction.
Adjust / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of every mailing there is the possibility to adjust your data or to unsubscribe. You can also contact us
If there are any further questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us using the information below:
Single Business Tower,
Sheikh Zayed Road,Business Bay,
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
+971 4 266 6865