Your cart is currently empty.
3M - N95
3M - N95 Respirator 8210 Mask
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- Adjustable nose clip
- Nose foam
- Ultrasonically welded headbands
- Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask
- Approvals and Standard
- How to Use
3M - N95 Respirator 8210 Mask
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8210, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.
The following materials are used in the production of 8210 respirators:
- Straps – Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Nose Clip – Aluminum
- Nose foam - Polyurethane
- Filter – Polypropylene
- Shell – Polyester
- Coverweb - Polyester
- This respirator contains no componentsmade from natural rubber latex
- Approximate weight of product: 0.35 oz.
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-0007
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use for
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Must be followed each time the respirator is worn. Beforefitting device, ensure hands are clean.
See Figure 1 below.
All respirator components should be inspected for damageprior to each use.
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin, with nosepiece up.
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head andthe lower strap below the ears.
- Straps must not be twisted.
- Using both hands, mould noseclip to the shape of the noseto ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the noseclipusing only one hand may result in less effective respiratorperformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checkedbefore entering the workplace.
Warnings and Use Limitations
Always be sure that the complete product is:
Replace the respirator when it becomesdirty, damaged, or difficult to breathethrough.
Storage and Transportation
- 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Use By date on box in MM/YYYY format
- Store respirators in the originalpackaging, away from contaminatedareas, dust, sunlight, extremetemperatures, excessive moisture, anddamaging chemicals
- Store in temperatures between -4°F(-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C) and notexceeding 80% RH.