Your cart is currently empty.
Coronavirus: Things to-do while on lockdown
Coronavirus: Things to-do while on lockdown?
People across the world are kindly requested, but also in some countries forcefully obliged being asked to self-isolate and stay at home as their countries go into lockdown, to try to prevent the spread of coronavirus (can even think of penalty or even use of violence by police in some countries, several live videos are going viral).
If self-quarantining for any reason, working remotely, or just feeling anxious about having to do either of those things for a while.
There are many ways to prepare other than buying grocery to stock of foods here are some tips while lockdown.
1. Cook tasty - healthy foods
- learn to prepare new recipe
- try new diet plan (keto, vegan, etc.)
- plan meals
2. Stay Fit
- do some exercise
- watch training video online o Yoga
- o CrossFit
3. Increase Spiritual experiences and Energy-level
- do some meditation
- Religious people can now more time to pray and focus on spiritual literature and or online.
4. House Works
- remodeling / renovation
- interior design
- DIY Project
- cleaning the house
5. Gain more Knowledge
- watch online tutorials
- read books
- enroll to online training
- Students can catch up on subjects by schools, especially the subjects in which they are students can now focus more on those subjects
6. Working from home, do it right
Working from home can be convenient. Here are some tips during work from home:
- do regular routine
- getting dress and groom
- eat healthy breakfast & drink water systematically
- prepare a home-workstation
7. Entertainment for family
- have a family bonding
- plan an educational movie with family
- play some indoor games
- sing and dance to music
- Have video calls with other family members, friends, etc.
- share advice/knowledge how to time pass during the Lockdown
8. Stay healthy and practice good hygiene
- maintain proper hygiene
- drink properly (Please see the article: CORONAVIRUS (A PUBLIC AWARENESS FROM DIIAH)
- use face mask (even not sick) at places where crowds will be, like these days at the supermarket/groceries, medical environments, etc.
- washing hands regularly (and remember, soap and water is just as effective as hand sanitizer)